Legionella in Spas & Hot Tubs
It is important to be aware of the risk of Legionella as the warm water in hot tubs and spas that are not cleaned and disinfected properly can become infected.
This article looks at what the risks are and how to keep your spa or hot tub safe from Legionnaires’ disease.Read more
Try before you buy; wet testing your new spa
Once you have decided that you are interested in investing in a hot tub or spa, there are things that you should resolve in order to make the process of choosing the right tub an easy and successful one.Read more
First things first
In this article we look at some of the things you should think about before choosing a spa. Probably the first thing to consider when thinking about buying a spa is where you see it going. Spas of course can be either indoor or outside and there are advantages to both locations.Read more
- We are happy to invest in an efficient heating solution – what sort of cost are we looking at?
- I need reaplacement parts for my HotSpring Spa
- Why am I getting a 9900 salt reading
- What is the lifespan of a wooden pool if it sunken
- When testing free chlorine with DPD1 tablet the water does not change colour
- How do I clear an accidental spill of epoxy resin?
- I need salt for my Krystal Clear system
- My pool seems to be leaking
Hot Tubs & Spas
Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Tylö Evolving Product Range
- Tylö completes its Home Spa Range
- Tylö steams ahead with a good idea
- On the crest of a wave
- Sauna and the traditional Finnish Christmas.
- The en-suite bathroom sauna; literally every day luxury
- If you’ve been thinking about a sauna, you should take a cold shower.
- A wood burning sauna